ZTE has announced yet another mid-range Smartphone that comes with 5G connectivity. The ZTE Blade 20 5G features some impressive specifications including a triple sensor camera and a large battery.
Design and Display
In terms of design, the ZTE Blade 20 comes with a rectangular camera bump that started trending in midrange phones after the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S20 earlier this year. The fingerprint sensor is mounted on the back.
The handset is built around a 6.52-inch LCD panel with 720p resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, and 265 PPI pixel density.
Internals and Storage
Blade 20 comes with a Dimensity 720 chipset at the helm topped with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. According to ZTE, the smartphone is also equipped with passive cooling (read: heatsink) to prevent the chipset from overheating.
It runs Android 10 out of the box with ZTE’s custom skin, MiFavor 10.5, on top
At the back, the smartphone features a triple sensor camera set up with a 16 MP f/1.8 main camera, 8 MP f/2.2 ultra-wide unit, and a 2 MP sensor for depth information. For selfies, it packs an 8 MP single sensor shooter.
Battery and Pricing
A 5000 mAh battery fuels the whole system. There is no word on the smartphone’s availability, however, it will retail for $224.
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC3
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6853V Dimensity 720 5G (7 nm)
- OS: Android 10, MiFavor 10.5
- Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, 5G
- LCD capacitive touchscreen, 6.52 inches, 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio
- RAM: 6 GB
- Internal: 128 GB
- Primary: 16 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP
- Secondary: 8 MP
- Connectivity: LTE, GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C, headphone jack
- Fingerprint scanner: Yes (rear-mounted)
- Battery: 4000 mAh
- Price: $224