Amidst the global pandemic, more and more people are resorting to freelancing as their source of primary income. In most cases, freelancing requires interaction with people from other countries, including the United States, European countries, and the Arab countries.
However, one of the major difficulties Pakistani freelancers face is receiving payments for the work they do. Since PayPal is still not available in Pakistan, most freelancers and small businesses have to find workarounds, which include using bitcoin, Payoneer, or other such platforms.
To solve this prevalent issue, Ejad Labs, an organization working to help entrepreneurs around the world, has come up with a unique initiative dubbed Ejad Plus that allows freelancers, individuals, and small businesses to open a US bank account from Pakistan for a flat fee.
The company claims that it will take care of everything, from company registration to bank account creation and tax advisory. They are providing entrepreneurs with a platform to “quickly and easily break into the US market.” The overall process is pretty easy and requires as little as two weeks.
For a flat fee of $499, this new initiative will allow users to use PayPal, Amazon, Stripe, Upwork, or any such service. On top of this, it will take care of the following tasks for you:
- Register an LLC or C-Corporation
- Register in the state of Delaware or Wyoming
- Includes EIN, Registered Agent Service, State Filing Fees
- Unique US Mailing Address Available
- US Virtual Phone Number Available
- Corporate Tax Preparation & Filing Available
- No fees and no minimum balance on your bank account
- The global deal including Credits from AWS, DigitalOcean, Zendesk, Airtable, and 100+ companies
If you are interested, head to their official website and apply now. You can also use promo FIRST50 for $50 OFF (limited time offer).