Vivo has updated its Y20 lineup with the Y20T. It is launching in India first but should be making its way to the rest of the world soon.
The only difference in the new model is that it swaps out the Snapdragon 460 with the Snapdragon 662. It also gets rid of all RAM options except for the base 6GB model.
Other than that, you get the same 6.51-inch LCD with HD+ resolution and a 20:9 aspect ratio. The Snapdragon 662 SoC replaces the Snapdragon 460 chip, which has about the same performance, but a slightly faster GPU. You only get 6GB RAM now with the 64GB storage model. The phone boots Android 11 and Funtouch OS 11.1 out of the box.
The cameras on the back include a 13MP primary sensor alongside two 2MP units for depth sensing and macro shots. The selfie camera is an 8MP shooter. The battery capacity is still 5,000 mAh, but you now get 18W fast charging instead of 10W.
The Vivo Y20T has been launched in India for about $200-$210.
Vivo Y20T Specifications
- CPU: 2.0GHz Octa-Core
- GPU: Adreno 610
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 662
- OS: Android 10, FuntouchOS 11.1
- Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE,
- IPS LCD, 16M colors, 6.51 inches, 1600 x 720 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio, and 270 PPI pixel density
- Memory: 4GB/64GB
- Primary: 13 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP
- Selfie: 8 MP
- Connectivity: LTE, USB type-C, GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0,
- Fingerprint scanner: Yes (side-mounted)
- Battery: 5000 mAh 18W charging
- Price: $200 – $210