The Realme GT Neo that was released in China earlier is finally going global, but under a different name, the X7 Max 5G. The phone has become official in India and should be rolling out to other markets very soon.
The Realme X7 Max 5G is identical to the GT Neo. It comes with the same 6.43-inch AMOLED display with a smooth 120Hz refresh rate and a punch-hole selfie camera in the corner. The screen is protected by Dragontrail Glass and has a fingerprint sensor underneath.
The main chipset is the flagship-grade Dimensity 1200 SoC that is paired with 8/12GB RAM and 128/256GB UFS 3.1. The battery capacity is 4,500 mAh and it has 50W SuperDart charging support. The phone boots Realme UI 2.0 on top of Android 11 but the company promises an upgrade to Android 12.
The main camera on the back is a Sony IMX682 64MP sensor alongside an 8MP ultrawide module and a 2MP macro camera. The punch-hole front camera is a 16MP shooter.
The Realme X7 Max 5G comes in black, silver, and gradient colors and has a starting price of $372.
Realme X7 Max 5G Specifications
- CPU: Octa-core (1×3.0 GHz Cortex-A78 & 3×2.6 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G77 MC9
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 1200 5G
- OS: Android 11, Realme UI 2.0 (upgradable to Android 12)
- Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, 5G
- 6.43 inch AMOLED, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 120Hz refresh rate
- RAM: 8 GB, 12 GB
- Internal: 128 GB, 256 GB, UFS 3.1
- Primary: 64 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP
- Selfie: 16 MP
- Connectivity: LTE, USB Type-C, GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1
- Fingerprint scanner: Yes (in-display)
- Battery: 4500 mAh (50W fast charging)
- Price: $372